List of active policies
|KEMI eLearning site policy||Site policy||All users|
KEMI eLearning Site Policy
By agreeing to this site policy, you acknowledge that you understand and agree with the following points.
Forums code of conduct
- Show respect and consideration to others at all times, including respecting the decisions of forum moderators and course facilitators. Any flaming or personal attacks will be deleted.
Provide feedback for others
- Rate forum posts as useful to help others that may encounter the same problem and also encourage posters of helpful replies
- Discussion tone should be kept polite and focused on facts.
- Our public forums must not be used for defamation or flaming.
- Don't forget to talk about good experiences as well as the bad ones!
Site policy violations
If you come across any spam, unsolicited adverts or any other content that you feel is inappropriate, please use the 'Report to moderator' link. Posts which violate our site policy may be edited, moved to a closed discussions forum or deleted at the discretion of moderators.
All posts made on this site express the views and opinions of the author and not the moderators or course facilitators (except for posts by these people) and they cannot be held liable.